A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,
Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality
The Rehab Group is a charity that provides services for over 20,000 adults and children, and champions the value of diversity and inclusion for people with disabilities or disadvantage in their communities throughout Ireland and the UK.
Marketing Officer, Rehab Group, Sandymount, Dublin 4
Permanent Contract – Full Time
Reporting to the Head of Communications and Marketing this individual will develop and oversee the marketing activities for Rehab Group’s National Learning Network; developing a marketing strategy for Ireland largest NGO training organisation and contributing to a new strategic direction.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- A NFQ7 qualification in Marketing.
- A minimum of three years’ marketing experience either with an agency or in-house.
- Experience developing integrated marketing campaign strategies with a strong understanding of digital marketing.
- Background in event management and PR.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and oversee the marketing activities for Rehab Group’s National Learning Network; developing an annual marketing plan and contribute to a new, strategic direction.
- Build strong integrated marketing campaigns and delivering quantitative and qualitative results on marketing initiatives
- Coordinate the marketing needs of Rehab Group’s National Learning Network; for the 50 centres across the country.
- Drive engagement across all social media platforms and maintain website.
- The individual will be a skilled digital marketing specialist, with a pragmatic approach and the gravitas to influence key stakeholders within a large and complex organization.
- Systems knowledge such as Photoshop and Adobe.Google Analytics/WordPress/Dotmailer etc.
- Ability in using MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience creating and publishing paid effective social media and Google AdWords campaigns.
- Knowledge of the vocational education and training sector would be an advantage.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Taxsaver travel scheme
- Income Protection
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
Closing date: 18th January 2019
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer
Click Here To Apply