Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Materials Support Engineer based in our Dublin Airport Office.
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Ryanair DAC, Lauda, Buzz, Malta Air and Ryanair UK. Carrying over 153m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 87 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair Holdings to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair Holdings has a team of more than 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 34-year safety record
- Support Material Purchasing and Repair Control
- Support Maintenance Control on Technical and Material issues.
- Work with our Heavy Maintenance facilities on Material issues
- Assist with Warranty control
- Provide input into Technical problem solving.
- Liaise with different Departments within Ryanair to support our Operation.
- Liaising with Vendors on Technical and Commercial issues.
- Assist with Component and System reliability issues.
- Assist in controlling our costs.
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by Management.
- A suitable degree qualification.
- A willingness to develop a career in Ryanair
- Be an effective communicator
- Relevant computer skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A mature sense of judgement
- Be organised and have the ability to multitask
- The ability to negotiate