Role: Our client is currently hiring an experienced mechanical design engineer to join their team in County Meath. They are an expanding mechanical engineering company with a prominent role in the waste handling industry. As a mechanical design engineer, this job would provide a great opportunity to join a growing team to work on a range of projects. The ideal candidate for this job would have experience designing heavy industrial machinery and would be experienced in Creo or Solidworks. If you want to further your career as a mechanical design engineer, you can find more details about the job below to see if it is the right fit for your next career move.
- Carrying out the design and development of mechanical components.
- Performing all design through 3D CAD, producing design outputs as drawings.
- Providing assistance to the procurement and manufacturing departments during turbine system construction.
- Ensuring that all design work is defined and produced within the Quality Management System (QMS).
- 2+ years’ experience in a relevant industry.
- A 3rd level honours degree or equivalent.
- Excellent 3D CAD skills with preference towards Creo or Solidworks.
- Test data interpretation to seek innovative design enhancement solutions.
- Practical and innovative approach, with a focus on simplicity for design and operation.
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and possessing a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and team work skills.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.