Your new company
A leading provider of innovative mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering solutions for clients throughout Ireland, the UK, Europe and other locations across the globe. They provide best in class contracting solutions with in-house, flexible resources capable of providing a personable and consistent service to customers.
Your new role
As a Mechanical Engineer you will assist in the planning and coordination of all mechanical activities. Will be responsible for enforcing consistent standards and helps ensure on time handover of projects to clients
- Assist in the management of projects from tender to client handover.
- Assist in the production of coordinated system drawings, plans through CAD and/or BIM.
- Identify Mechanical equipment requirements.
- Select plant and equipment to meet specifications.
- Prepare detailed technical submittals for approval.
- Vendor / Contractor management on site.
- Liaise and work with QA/QC to ensure that all mechanical construction works are carried out in accordance with specifications.
- Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
- Interface with clients, vendors, client project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
- Engage with commissioning teams to ensure handover is planned from construction phase and managed smoothly.
What you'll need to succeed
* Mechanical Engineering qualification.
* 1+ years' experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
* HVAC experience.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal with a broad range of people.
* Organised individual with a constant focus and attention to detail.
* Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
* Ability to meet strict deadline and work under pressure.
* Excellent IT skills.
What you'll get in return
You will get a competitive salary DOE and an excellent benefit package. You will get the opportunity to work for one of Ireland's leading engineering contractors which place an emphasis on employee welfare and retention.You will get a chance to work with a company that promotes respect and loyalty and are committed to developing the careers of every individual on that team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.