Your new company
You will be part of a successful M&E contractor who has an excellent reputation for delivering on high profile projects across Ireland, the UK and Europe. Due to their on-going success they require a mechanical project engineer for a role based on a pharmaceutical project.
Your new role
One of Ireland's M&E Contractors require a mechanical project engineer for a role based on a pharmaceutical project, The role will involve producing O&M Manuals, technical submittals, coordination of mechanical services, procurement of plant, materials and labour, issuing RFI's etc.. The ideal candidate will hold a relevant qualification in mechanical engineering and have experience working for a mechanical contractor/consultancy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous Building Services installation experience ideally within large pharma/industrial sites
- Excellent organisational skills and project management
- Ability to work as part of a team
What you'll get in return
- The successful candidate will be paid an excellent salary and work for one of the most progressive engineering contractors with a track record of developing their engineers and having one of the best CPD programmes in Ireland
- Exposure to large industrial projects
- Competitive salary and benefits including pension, healthcare and 28 days annual leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.