Our client is a Global Multi-National Tech Giant. As a Media Operations Specialist, you will be part of a customer facing team who support complex video campaign delivery tasks to customers. You will provide expert video support on campaign creation, delivery, optimization and technical feasibility consultation.
You will also anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns, the customer's KPIs and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients.
This role will require fluency in English and one of the following languages: German, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish.
- Work extensively with our partner sales teams to provide insights-driven video services based on customer objectives, Sales strategy and revenue opportunity. Be a thought leader in terms of video campaign strategy, optimization, reporting and measurement.
- Liaise with both Sales and our vendor teams to coordinate the planning, implementation, optimization, reporting and measurement of video campaigns, establishing best practice for each.
- Partner with Sales to align on business rationale, advertiser needs, and revenue opportunity for the country.
- Leverage video expertise to translate video pitches and campaign briefings into effective video campaigns, creating custom offerings as required.
- Drive results for customers and identify & engage on cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Optimize campaigns/provide estimations/planning using data-driven approaches and KPIs.
- Partner with vendors and other stakeholders to continually improve and develop a scalable support model.
- Act as a first point of escalation for video vendor teams on delivery or customer issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Customer support, account management (direct and/or offline) and/or project management experience
- Experience of working extensively with video/brand focused clients, narratives and tools.
- Strong knowledge of brand marketing, knowledge of TV and online video marketplace.
- Fluency in English and one of the following languages: German, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish.
If you feel you may be a good fit for this role please do apply below or send your CV and a brief cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org