Are you an Experienced Medical Scientist who has experience in Histology?
Would you like to work your hours over 4 days instead of 5?
A new Medical Scientist role has become available within a busy, well respected hospital in the East of Ireland. It is a full-time role, and you will work 37 hours a week.
You will be working within a multi-disciplinary team and will support the analysis of patient samples and work together with clinicians to come up with the best treatment plan depending on what is found within the samples. This role is within Histology so experience within Histology is essential.
You must be able to cut a minimum of 35 blocks per hour, and cut a minimum of 25 microtome's per hour.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- BSc in a Medical Laboratory Science or similar.
- ACSLM membership or eligibility for membership is essential.
- Have post qualification experience as a Medical Scientist in Histology.
- Capable of cutting a minimum of 35 blocks per hour, and cutting a minimum of 25 microtome's per hour.
- Capable of working independently and as a part of a large multidisciplinary team.
For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Emer on 0860437889
35,000 - 55,000 per year