Medical Solutions Lead – Bone
To strengthen our Bone team based in our UK Head Office in Slough, UK we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of:Medical Solutions Lead, Bone.
As a Medical Solutions Lead you will be an integral part of the local UCB Bone leadership team, ensuring the highest possible scientific and medical standards are maintained through the development of the UK and Ireland medical plan and its execution within the British and Irish Isles (BII) Affiliate.
You like to work in an environment where you can optimise your scientific capability, interpersonal skills and creative flair to:
- Lead the medical management of UK and Ireland customer plans including the build and delivery of the medical plan within the bone patient value unit.
- Adapt and deliver the appropriate EU region scientific and medical solutions and manage their integration into the BII Medical team.
- Balance external collaborations, working with external Key Opinion Leaders and other stakeholders to generate and disseminate exemplars of the best care in osteoporosis / secondary fracture prevention management.
You willcontribute by:
- Being responsible for the local adaptation and translation of appropriate scientific content and securing connection the with the EU medical bone team. In relation to this you will address barriers to the efficient development of materials and assets for the field.
- Driving the localisation and implementation of the medical plan in partnership with the BII bone team.
- Ensuring the delivery of high value for patients, HCPs and Payers according to the highest standards of science, ethics, compliance and quality.
- Showing strong collaboration skills with all internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the customer facing commercial and medical teams.
- Ensuring that all medical solutions are consistent with the highest possible scientific standards.
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Masters’ degree in life sciences or healthcare required (or equivalent).
- MD, PharmD, PhD preferred or equivalent
- Experience in stakeholder facing roles within healthcare
- Experience in working within multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of local healthcare compliance and pharma environment
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Experience in medical plan execution
- Affinity with omnichannel approach
Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you’ll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.