Life is too short, find a job that you love!
Are you a passionate QC Analyst or Lab Technician (microbiology) with a minimum of 1 year's experience in a GMP lab environment? If you enjoy working in a fun, friendly and team-based environment with amazing opportunities to build your long-term career, then I am pretty sure that I have the perfect job for you!
QC Micro Analyst Permanent Attractive Sal & Benefits Bio-pharmaceuticals Limerick
Fantastic opportunity for a permanent QC Micro Analyst to work in a state-of-the-art facility in the Limerick area.
I have seen first-hand how this company truly invests in their employees to help them achieve success within their chosen career path by providing exceptional, in depth training and development programmes. I genuinely love recruiting for this Client.
You will have a relevant Science Degree in Microbiology or related Science with a minimum 1 year GMP experience and exposure in TOC, Conductivity & pH, Nitrates, Bioburden and Endotoxin techniques.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary with a range of benefits which include a Bonus Scheme, Health Insurance, Pension, Life Assurance, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme etc.
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- Exposure to a lot of different testing techniques that is so varied, more so than in other pharmaceutical companies.
- A positive and friendly working environment!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSc/MSc in Microbiology or related Science discipline
- 1-2 years (minimum 1 year) GMP experience (Pharma/Medical Device Industries)
- Exposure to Bioburden and Endotoxin, prior experience in Method Validation & Method Development would be beneficial
- Organised with strong documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Fun, friendly, personable and positive!
- Good team player, honest and conscientious with good communication skills
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
Sound interesting? Curious to hear more about this QC Micro Analyst job? I would be delighted to chat you through the opportunity in more detail!
Please contact Richard O'Sullivan on 086 1852327.
Microbiology Lab Technician Job, Lab technician Job,Microbiology Analyst Job, Microbiology Job, Microbiologist Job Cork, Microbiology QC Analyst Job Cork QC Analyst MicroQC Micro Analyst, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC Analyst Micro, QC Micro Analyst, Microbiologist, Microbiologist, QC Microbiologist, QC Micro Analyst job Cork