Microsoft NAV Support Team Lead
Our client is passionate about the Support they can delivery for their customers. They continually invest in their people and technology to enable this, and are keen to have strong team members shape and drive their future growth. They are looking for a Microsoft NAV Support Team Lead to join & Manage their support team.
- People Management
- Lead the team of NAV/BC support engineers
- Develop the personal and technical competency of your team with a view to maximising their potential
- Support Service Delivery
- Ensure quality of the delivered services
- Manage communication with customers in a professional manner
- Escalation management
- Manage and resolve 2nd line cases
- Deliver upon SLA and key targets
- Deliver regular reports on key targets
- Collaborate with other delivery groups to ensure smooth workload handover
- Work on continuous improvements and enhance the support services
- Project support and BAU customer management
- 5+ years NAV experience with NAV 2009 or higher,
- Comprehensive technical knowledge required.
- Comprehensive Functional knowledge required.
- 5+ years development experience with CAL.
- Experience in leadership positions
- Experience in supporting NAV 2009 versions or higher
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English Written and Verbal
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Soft skills: leadership, ability to work on own initiative, works well with others
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org