Ergo require an experience Office 365 and SharePoint trainer for a six month contract to support a multinational organisation.
- To run training sessions for staff to show the new tools in the office 365 suite.
- To introduce and gain acceptance to new ways of sharing learning such as webinars, online training videos,and face to face meetings etc.
- To increase team use of these new products to work remotely, share information and collaborate more effectively.
- To proactively engage Users across the organisation and make sure they have the skills to act at first point of contact for queries within their team.
- To ensure that staff using the product do so in line with our information governance requirements and in a way that protects our data.
- Must have a strong grasp of Office 365 features and products.
- Must be able to build training plans based that meet the needs of the organisation that are innovative and not all classroom based.
- Must be proactive in finding ways to impart this knowledge and have the confidence to find people to engage.
- Must have a positive, engaging approach to get people to see the benefits of these new tools and make sure they use them.
- 5 Years experience with Office 365
- Experience working with SharePoint desired but not essential
- 5 Years IT Training Experience
- Must have Drivers License