We are looking for a highly experienced training content developer and trainer to join our Delivery Team for a 6-month Day rate. This role will be responsible for developing and delivering training curriculums for our clients as we support them implementing Office 365. This position is responsible for the instructional design and maintenance of training curriculum and end user documentation, as well as the delivery of instructor-led on-site, web-based, and eLearning training sessions. The Senior Trainer is also an integral member of the Delivery Team, ensuring clients have the support and training they need to be able to transition to the new ways of working that are being implemented. We are looking for a fast-paced, collaborative individual to join our team.
- Experienced in instructor-led, virtual, and e-Learning training, instructional design sessions.
- Working with client and SME teams to define and agree comprehensive training needs analysis and training plans.
- Motivated self-starter, capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a busy Delivery Team.
- Ability to think strategically and adapt to changes in organizational or project priorities.
- Developing and delivering training content based on each client’s specific requirements.
- Industry recognised training certification
- Knowledge of the following is Essential to the project:
- Core Office 365 navigation
- Core Office 365 applications (Online & Desktop) - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Teams
- Additional Office 365 applications Groups, Delve, Yammer, Forms, Stream, Sway, Planner, OneNote
- Windows 10 End User
- Windows 7 to Windows 10 migration End User
- Experienced in the development and the delivery of classroom delivery and remote training (Essential)
- Development of SCORM compliant training content
- Training curriculum and course outline development
- 5+ years of training and development related experience
- Strong working knowledge of the Office 365 suite is essential