Stelfox have partnered with a global organization on their latest technology venture - an Innovative Digitial Business Platform.
Our client is currently looking to set up a Software Engineering Hub in Dublin city and build out a new product engineering team. As part of this greenfield product engineering team, our client is looking to hire 5 new Mid & Senior level Software Engineer who will participate in a Scrum team, building robust, reliable software components and solutions for their Digital Business Platform.
Reporting to the Technical Director in Dublin, the successful candidates will make meaningful contributions to software architecture, CI/CD and technology strategies and contribute to creating a colobrative team culture.
What you'll need
- BSc./ MSc. in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Min. 4-7 years of experience in software engineering with Java, Spring Stack, CI/CD tools, etc.
- Proven experience building exciting software products
- Excellent "hands-on" programming skills
- Results driven, Strategic thinker with a "Can-Do" attitude and a positive mind-set
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment focused on continuous improvement
- Strong, collaborative approach with the ability to inspire other engineers
- Passion for modern software engineering trends such as Microservices, DevOps, Cloud Services, Serverless, Cloud Native technologies, Continuous Deployment, etc.
- Excellent verbarl and written communication skills is a must
- Should hold a valid Stamp 4 work permit or EU citizenship