Stelfox has exclusively partnered with a U.S product development company that specializes in building sophisticated online fraud solutions utilizing machine learning and data to combat online hackers targeting organizations across eCommerce, Travel, Retail, Financial services, and gaming domains.
Our client recently set up a new Software Engineering Hub in Dublin City and is currently in the process of expanding their development team further.
They are now looking to hire a talented Software Engineer to join their Dublin team who will be responsible for designing/building scalable and robust enterprise software solutions.
The company is ideally looking for a Mid-Senior Level Engineer to join their existing team of 8 engineers in Dublin where 80% of their codebase is written in C# on .Net Core.
All products/ applications are running off AWS.
The successful candidate will get the chance to work on really interesting projects with a very smart team that likes to solve complex problems using advanced technologies and best practices.
What you'll do...
- Develop scalable and flexible software to help support the business's rapid growth
- Advocate software development best practices and continuous improvement processes
- Participate in solving complex problems, design and code reviews
- Open to learning new technologies and willing to bring new ideas to the table
- Provide application support including problem research, analysis, resolution and performance tuning
- Adhered to documentation and software development standards
What you'll need...
- BSc. / MSc. in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience working in full-stack development
- Strong C# programming skills
- Experience working with .NET Core, Microservices Architecture, AWS, SQL Server/ Oracle, NoSQL databases
- Solid knowledge of DevOps and Continuous Delivery tools
- Ability to work independently or as part of an agile team
- Additional knowledge of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Big Data Analytics is highly desirable