Our client applies world leading expertise, along with vast industry experience, to deliver solutions tailored to the needs of the North American and European markets, they are close to launching their brand-new digital identity product to the market. They have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced MySQL Database Administrator to join their team to play a key role in the launch and maintenance of their product and supporting the environment. This role will give you the opportunity to build a team around you as the product grows globally. SAAS enabled product running in AWS. This product will be a household name in 3 years.
• Help with on-going development and procedures for Database
• Handle live/ production support incidents and requests.
• Documentation for all new Database builds
• Patching requests, live testing, and critical support of production systems
• Disaster recovery, performance analysis, and tuning, index maintenance, and monitoring of data.
• Perform MySQL server administration
• Response speed - pulling reports and sending them back
• Build, maintain, and support database estate
• Integrity and performance monitoring of the Database
• Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering or equivalent
• 6 years of experience with security and implementation of databases
• Experience with SQL programming and scripting
• AWS experience
• Amazon RDS for MySQL
• DynamoDB experience
• Experience working with a SAAS product
• Agile SDLC
• Excellent problem-solving skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please feel free to apply. Otherwise, you can contact Jason O Donoghue on firstname.lastname@example.org