We are looking for a candidate to work for a client of ours that provides enterprise software to the financial services sector. This role will present the successful candidate with an opportunity for fast-tracked career growth in an exciting, growing and dynamic environment. The company’s headquarters are in Dublin close to a dart line.
- Working with the Product Owners, Professional Services and other technology teams to develop features and software improvements to high standards.
- Opportunity to grow and become knowledge leader in specialized areas of interest such as performance, DevOps and security.
- Ensuring high quality of software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, and completion of design sessions and code reviews.
- Develop broad technical knowledge of the code base used and core technologies such as BI data warehousing and Azure.
- Create and maintain documentation and handovers as required such as installation instructions, How To guides/FAQs/knowledge base.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Third level: Honors bachelor’s degree in relevant field (computing and/or business related) 3 to 5 years experience.
- Self-motivated, driven, desire to improve and willing to take on responsibility.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals: design patterns, data structures, algorithm design and problem solving.
- Proficient in C# with industry experience.
- Database/SQL knowledge preferably with MS SQL server.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent communicator with very good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in the financial software industry.
- Agile/ Scrum experience.
- Experience with cloud and build technologies- Azure, Jenkins or Octopus (a nice advantage)
- Understanding of any of the following subjects would be an advantage: Financial accounting, statistical forecasting, economics or any other similar domains.
- Must have valid ROI work visa.