Solas have partnered with a global software development company in their search for several .Net Developers in Sligo. Working initially in a team of 4 developers based in Sligo, the successful candidate will work as part of a multi Geographical team with peers based in the States and India. The company has been established for over 20 years and is strategically developing an office in Sligo to meet its European customers’ requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for career development as they will be looking to expand and promote within this year and beyond. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a key client in the North West of Ireland with some exciting growth plans over the next year and beyond. The ideal candidate must have worked on POS (Point of Sale software) and or extensively on Ecommerce projects.
To apply for the .Net Developer role, please send your CV to Mark.keenan(a)solasit.ie or call Mark on 016993439 for more information.
Requirements for the .Net Developer Role:
- BS / MS in Computer Science
- 5+ years in a .NET software development environment
- Core Understanding of.NET Core Framework 2.x, NuGet packaging
- Entity Framework
- Asynchronous / Parallelism
- Experience with Web APIs, Restful Web Services
- Experience or vast knowledge of HTML5, MVC, CSS
Preferred Experience for the .Net Developer Role:
- Experience with Azure Functions
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Experience mentoring junior developers or a desire to move into a mentorship/ team lead role would be beneficial for this role.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)