- Follow modern (e.g. SOLID) principles to design, develop, deliver and maintain high quality software components
- Refactor existing components
- Achieve high rates of code coverage using automated tests.
- Write documentation where necessary
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Develop working relationships within the wider Eurofins IT community and with select Eurofins user groups
- Embrace Agile practices
- Embrace automation in test, build, and delivery pipelines
- Embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Follow guidelines and recommendations of team leads and other key personnel
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- Competent speaking and writing in English
- Engineering Degree or equivalent in IT/Software Development
- 3+ years' experience in Software Development/Engineering
- Experience working with large, distributed, multi-tier enterprise application as a plus
- Experience with source code control systems, ideally GIT.
- Strong background in Object-Oriented design, programming, and frameworks
- Working knowledge of .NET 3.5 or later, and of at least ASP.NET and C#.
- Experience in development of RESTful and SOAP-based web-services
- Experience with Postman/Swagger and related tools is a plus
- Experience with TDD, ATDD, BDD is a plus
- Experience with TFS or similar
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline concepts is a plus
- Prior experience in industrial setting, and especially with Laboratory processes, is a plus.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of at least one Agile methodology (mainstream or organization specific) is a plus
You will be part of a high performance team and will get the opportunity to work with some of the most transformational software projects that make a real difference - Made in Ireland - for a business with an enormous global footprint.
€45,000.00 - €65,000.00 per year