Network Engineer role based in Dundalk
This is a great opportunity for a Network Engineer wanting to progress their skills within a well established company in Dundalk. You will be working with installing and supporting network systems. You will also work with designing and supporting network segments and intranet systems.
What you will be doing:
- Install LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Monitor networks
- Maintain the network, server deployment and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, IDS/IPS.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls
What you need:
- Working cisco experience
- CCNA or equivalent experience
- Previous experience within networking position
- Valid visa to work in Ireland
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.