Are you passionate about providing the best possible level of Network Support to your colleagues and customers? We are looking for a Network Support Engineer Level 3, that is focused on delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
Our client is renowned for customer service and are multiple award winners for this. If you would like to join a team of technical experts and enjoy a rewarding career in terms of personal/career development and with an excellent remuneration package, get in touch with us today.
Some of your regular duties will likely include:
- Provide remote technical support to clients
- Assist colleagues in escalations
- Provide first class customer service
- Software / Network troubleshooting
- Guide clients and team members to ensure technical resolutions
You should have experience in most of the below:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Educated to relevant degree or strong experience will also be considered
- CCNA is advantageous
- 3+ years’ experience in a supporting role
- Superior Customer Service and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with networks and network security
- Knowledge of Firewalls – Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Juniper SRX
- Experience with some or all, of the following: Content Delivery Systems – F5 LTM, GTM, Citrix Netscaler, Content filtering – Websense, Bluecoat, IronPort
- Multifactor Authentication – RSA, IPSEC/SSL VPN, Citrix Access Gateway, Pulse Secure, Office 365, Skype & ZenDesk
Full authorisation to work in Ireland is a prerequisite.
Our client is recruiting across the board as they continue to expand in markets outside of Ireland. With HQ in Dublin, this role is based in South County Dublin, very close to the LUAS. This company will only recruit the most energetic, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly professionals to join their team, so if you’re a match, get in touch. For full details and a comprehensive job spec for our Network Support Engineer Level 3 vacancy, contact Eddie on 01 2548105 or firstname.lastname@example.org