Applications are now open for The Doyle Collection Graduate Programme. Commencing in September 2019, applications are open until Friday 8th of March 2019.
If you are looking to join a progressive hotel group who will support you, mentor you and provide you a well-rounded Operational Graduate scheme, with the opportunity to work in hotels in the UK/Ireland and the United States, then the Doyle Collection is for you.
What our programme will offer you;
This 2-year Graduate Programme will be based in one of our UK or Ireland hotels and includes a 3-month secondment in our stunning Dupont Circle hotel in Washington DC.
The programme includes 6 x 3-month placements in the areas of Front Office, Restaurant & Bar, Reservations, Events, Housekeeping and the onsite support functions (HR, Sales, Finance), before progressing to Supervisory / Assistant Manager level role. This is designed to give you a well-rounded knowledge of all areas of the operation, providing you the skills and experience needed to be an expert Manager in a luxury hotel environment.
With regular Graduate conferences, mentorship opportunities and a guaranteed role at the end of the programme, we are seeking applications from Graduates that are passionate about hospitality and are ready to grow their career with an award-winning hotel group.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Degree level qualification in any specialism
- A genuine passion for hospitality
- The desire to be part of a team
- The willingness to work hard and be actively involved in the business
- Work experience in an industry where people come first
- Open to working in any of our 8 hotels in 5 cities and 3 countries
The perks of a career with the Doyle Collection;
- A competitive salary
- 28 days of holiday including public holidays (or 29 for those in Ireland)
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all-day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great locations with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
The application process;
- Applications are open until Friday 8th of March 2019
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks for an initial phone interview
- The interview process also includes a face to face meeting and workshop event
- Successful candidates will be offered by the end of May for a September start date
The Doyle Collection;
At the heart of our business is a warmth of service that stems from our family ownership, imbuing our properties with the familiarity of a member's club and the intimacy of a private home. Each of our eight hotels landmark buildings in unrivalled city locations, has its own distinct personality that is rooted in,and authentic to,its neighbourhood.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces in 2017 and again in 2018.
The Doyle Collectionis an equal opportunities employer.