Link Personnel has been retained exclusively by our Client, a Freight Forwarding and Logistics Business, to hire a HR Business Partner for a 12 month contract. Based in North County Dublin this is a Standalone role and will provide the successful candidate with a great opportunity to add value and make a change. They will have the autonomy to make decisions that will support a strategy to be best in class. As the location is not accessible by public transport candidates will require own transport.
Salary: to 60K depending on experience
- Providing consistent and coordinated end-to-end HR Services across all areas of responsibility.
- Driving the organisations culture and behaviours, and applying its mission, vision and values in all activities.
- The development and delivery of HR Strategy, policies and practices, reflecting both up to date employment law and best practice.
- Ensuring HR compliance and governance including maintenance of employment records and documentation.
- Coaching, supporting and providing Managers with the necessary tools and knowledge to manage their people effectively, providing constructive feedback and solutions where necessary.
- Talent acquisition and effective onboarding and orientation activities.
- Improving and enhancing employee productivity through robust performance guidance and support.
- Leading the talent development processes to increase organization capability, including supporting the individual KPI setting process, performance appraisals, succession planning, IDPs and Future Leaders Pipeline.
- Drive the Learning and Development agenda.
- Driving and managing a fair and equitable compensation and benefit agenda, ensuring aligned with the market.
- Developing and defining, in line with Senior Management, the employee engagement strategy, including reward and recognition initiatives.
- Managing, supporting and guiding on all employee relations matters and change management programmes.
- Supporting and delivering organization design solutions.
- Preparing and reporting key HR Metrics and analytics.
- Enhancing the HR functions profile and reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value.
The Successful Candidate:
- Ready and able to take the initiative, originate actions and be responsible for the consequences of the decisions made.
- Has the ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others.
- Can demonstrate an approach to work that is characterized by commitment and motivation.
- Has the ability to transform proposals and ideas into practical reality.
- Understand the value drivers of the Company and is commercially aware.
- Role models values and behaviours.
- A relevant HR qualification and/or proven experience with a generalist HR role.
- Current In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and work well under pressure
- The ability to work on own initiative in this standalone role.
If this HR Business Partner role sounds like you, call Orla NOW for full details on 01 8456312.
Speak to the experts with the direct LINK to all the best HRBP roles in Ireland.