New Loans Manager 6 Month Contract Dublin
Urgent need to join a team to help SME's with new lending to help them survive.
- Participate in the analysis and due diligence of existing and new On-Lenders that apply to participate in the Covid related loan Schemes.
- Assist in the implementation of robust policies, procedures and processes to distribute loan products through the On-Lending Partners selected to participate in the schemes.
- Assist in the negotiation of the legal documents that need to be put in place with the On-Lenders.
- SME Lending experience in Banking
- Ability to demonstrate sound commercial judgement and market awareness
- Sound analytical and decision-making skills. Ability to interrogate financial reports including cash flows, balance sheets and audited accounts
Contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or E-mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.