Every year CPM carries out a census of the retail trade in Ireland for one of the leading Global Market Research Companies .
This census will give us and our clients a clearer picture of retail in the Island of Ireland ( NI and ROI). By measuring the retail sector of the trade we are able to gather a valuable information regarding sales performance and distribution. This data is essential for decision making on promotional support, merchandising and advertising.
Where will we do it?
- Each researcher will be given a sample of areas (Electoral Districts) to survey.
- You will be supplied with a map of each selected Electoral District (ED) and each will contain the list of outlets that were present when it was surveyed last year.
- This list will most likely have changed and must be updated.
Which OUTLETS will we audit?
- We are looking to survey all licenced premises – pubs, hotels, nightclubs and sports and social clubs.
- We are also looking to survey all independent grocers, newsagents and off-licences.
Our staff are the most valuable part of the project and below is the skills set we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills to conduct the surveys.
- Excellent attention to details to collect and report the data accurately.
- Problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic and good team-working
- Confidence in dealing with a wide variety of individuals.
- High proficiency for use of devices (phones and tablets).
- Experienced working to KPIs or at least happy to work with them.