Nights Warehouse Team Leader
£21,000 per annum
Sunday to Wednesday or Tuesday to Friday 40 hours
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
• Previous experience working in a Team Leader / Supervisory role
• Experience working in a warehouse / distribution centre or similar
• Ideally you will have worked in a fast paced, high volume environment.
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• Resilience and drive to succeed
• Ability to prioritise work efficiently
• Good computer literacy skills Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Able to clearly communicate at all levels, both verbally and written
• Able to problem solve
• Basic Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
• Able to work well under pressure
You will be required to support and cover the Shift Manager in the day to day running of the warehouse. Duties will include...
• Lead a team of Checkers / Operatives across all areas of the warehouse.
• Responsible for the control of the workflow and organisation of colleagues to ensure all KPI targets are met and exceeded.
• Monitor and organise replenishment of stock levels where required.
• Ensure the daily/weekly planning of resource within the department are in line with business requirements
• To manage any people issues that may arise, seeking guidance from relevant sources where necessary
• To highlight any issues or concerns with regards to the operation
• To develop strong communication channels within the department and across the site, through regular feedback.
• To ensure all reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner
• To carry out handovers to ensure smooth transitions from one shift to the next.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties in line with the needs of the business
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.