Norwegian Jobs in Dublin. Norwegian Advertising Associate. Salary 26k+ plus Bonus plus Benefits. Permanent.
Have you lived or worked in Norway and do you speak fluent Norwegian and want to work in a fun and vibrant company located in Dublin City?
Well this company is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and they work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with their Irish office located in Dublin City and they are looking for a Norwegian speaker to work with this Media Brand as an Advertising Associate.
Lots of positions for this role so you and your friends can all work together!!!
Start dates - Beginning or end of January 2021!
This role is analytical, administrative and client services related so requires excellent attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities for this Role will include but will not be limited to :
- Reviewing online written Advertising and ensuring correct information is displayed
- If not correct or if there any discrepancies that you notice, then calling clients to get correct information from them for their advertising
- Inputting correct advertising to System
- Processing and raising requests or transactions
- Following compliance procedures regarding client advertising
- Responding to and assisting with requests
- Using Social Media tools and online advertising
- Working on a large team on this exciting project
Experience required for this Role :
- Written and spoken fluent Norwegian
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Some office experience is an advantage
- No experience is ok too
- Familiar with Social Media and Online Advertising
- Must have lived or worked in Norway
This Job comes with a Basic salary along with a Bonus structure of approximately 3k. You also get benefits such as 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this job would interest you, then please email me, Karen Dempsey on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.