Dimples Day Nursery was founded in 2018 by education specialists Laura Bradley and Kelly Haigh. In 2020, the business grew and Louise Appleton joined the dynamic team as the third director of the company bringing a further wealth of knowledge and experience in the early years. The Dimples group so far consists of Dimples Riverside, Dimples South Bank and Dimples Stainton.
We are delighted to be opening our fourth nursery in Seaton Carew and are looking for a team of dedicated staff who share in our vision of excellence and passion for education.
We require an experienced, enthusiastic and committed leader to join our successful team and work with the company directors to build an outsanding nursery.
The successful candidate must be enthusiastic with a positive attitude, possess excellent communication skills, and have the ability to build strong, supportive relationships with children, parents and staff. This should be a manager or a deputy manager, who shares our vision, who is looking for a new challenge and is ready to take the next career step.
The ideal candidate should be from an Ofsted graded "Good" or "Outstanding" setting.
You will need:
- a genuine passion for Early Years and child development
- a desire to engage parents keeping them connected to their child's progress
- a willingness to solve problems where you can and escalate where you can't
- a good understanding of the regulatory requirements
- a dedication in supporting achievement in others
- a drive to achieve personal and nursery targets
Main roles and responsibilities:
- To ensure that the nursery meets Ofsted requirements at all times.
- To ensure that an appropriate play-based EYFS curriculum is provided that enables children to make individual progress.
- Overall day to day management responsibility of the nursery and liaising with the company directors
- To work with other professionals in the local area to benefit children and families
- To lead, manage, supervise, and support nursery staff as part of the team and also as individuals.
- To work in partnership with directors to update and review development plans for the setting and drive forward continual improvements
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of Level three in childcare
- Must be able to work a flexible 40 hour week
- At least one year experience as a Nursery Manager/Deputy Manager or similar role in an early years setting.
- Career Progression pathways
- Training opportunities
- Continuous Professional development
- Heavily Discounted childcare
- Future professional opportunities
Dimples is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All roles are subject to reference checks and enhanced disclosure and barring checks.
If you would like apply for the position please forward your CV with covering letter to email@example.com or call us on 01642 227778 for further information.