Ergo are seeking an Office 365 Architect for a role in Dublin. The successful Office 365 Architect will be involved in pre-sales, architecture and implementation of cloud-based solutions to some of Ireland’s most well-known public and private sector companies. This position is available as permanent or daily rate contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company working at the forefront of IT engineering projects in Ireland and recently recognised as one of Ireland's “Best Managed Companies” and “Great Place to Work”.
We are a leading Microsoft partner with 3 MVPs and 400+ staff constantly expanding into new areas with a fantastic culture and exciting projects where no 2 days are the same!
- Consultant-level customer engagement on Office 365/Cloud architectures and strategy
- Contribute to running our Modern Workplace practice and develop our Office 365 capability
- Own delivery responsibilities for client engagements, including but not limited to Office 365 Migrations and transformations, application migration/modernization, security & identity assessments and networking assessments and design.
- Deliver technical leadership and architecture on our engagements, and provide feedback around the evolution of the solution
- You provide Office 365 focused sales support, including estimating, high-level solution development, cloud strategy, and workshop delivery
- You shape end-to-end solutions and solution architectures for Office 365, including estimation, solution planning and collaborating with the appropriate Accenture and Avanade teams to create the optimal client outcome
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of Ergo products, services and solutions
- Manage assigned projects with our PM team
- Coach and mentor less experienced IT engineers and avail of every opportunity to impart knowledge to others
- Document relevant technical information including site schematics, system problems, problem resolution and knowledge base content
- Provide technical training to customers - systems administration and end user
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility
- Office 365 migrations
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint migrations from on-premise to office365
- Skype for Business (S4B)
- Microsoft Teams
- Intune MDM
- Integration of SCCM and Intune
- Azure AD
Previous experience in Infrastructure support in the following areas is desirable:
- Change Management and User Adoption practices
- Workplace Transformations, Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Virtualization: Hyper-V, VMWare, Virtual networking, Security and application architecture
- Backup Software and Hardware Configurations – DR and BCP
- Disaster Recovery Design and Implementation
- ICT procedures and best practices – ITIL