ICT Services is an IT field services, roll-out and support services group.
Their 100-strong team provides an all-Ireland service from nine offices and parts hubs and are partnered with the largest and most innovative developers and IT manufacturers in the world.
The groups HQ is based in Dublin, with a subsidiary in Northern Ireland.
ICT Services deliver best in class IT solutions to customers, including the biggest names in the business all over Ireland. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team and a meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first-class service, a rapid response to requests and round the clock dependability. This is a cutting-edge organisation and an ideal place for innovative and energetic people who want to progress in their careers. You will have the opportunity to develop your career from both a technical and commercial perspective while working in a dynamic team environment
This role, based in our Dublin HQ, will involve working closely with various members of the existing Business Development team, including Sales, Recruitment, Project and Service Delivery.
You will assist these teams in various aspects of the day to day running of the various divisions, including quote preparation, document updates and modifications, reporting, monthly billing and more.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Work with various account members in preparation of monthly billing files
- Preparing quotes on instruction of sales team members
- Work with team members on preparation of customer facing documentation
- Maintain weekly records
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls and organise managers calendars
- Sourcing product options for customers needs based on account managers instruction
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office suite of products)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Fluent English)
- Strong organisational skills with ability to multi task
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible to varying requirements
- Interest in Technology is an advantage