Payroll/General Office Administrator - Permanent - Waterford
Osborne Recruitment are currently recruiting a Payroll and General Office Administrator for our client, a leading provider to the healthcare service.
This is a permanent role based in Waterford City
Primary responsibilities would include
- general administration duties
- weekly payroll submission onto CORE and the handling of payroll queries from staff
- ensure stationary supplies are stocked and ordering of same should the need arise
- assist with induction of new staff members
- compilation of regular and ad-hoc reports to management
The ideal candidate will have
- excellent communication skills
- strong computer skills with familiarity with the CORE payroll system a distinct advantage.
- an ability to be proactive and use your initiative in a fast paced environment
- have a strong comprehension of the principles of GDPR when it comes to handling sensitive information relating to staff.
This is a purely office based role, standard hours would be 39 hours per week
If you feel that this role would suit you, please apply and mark your application to the attention of John. If you have any questions, please call John Condon on 021 2427234