This role overseas the day to day operations of a start-up recruitment agency.
You will be responsible for ensuring a smooth day to day running of the company supporting all areas. You will deliver PA support to the Managing Director and support strategic plans for growth and expansion.
Start-up Environment | Changing and Growing Company | Opportunities for Development
Responsibilities of this role:
- Office management; compliance with legal and facility requirements, health and safety standards, office supplies, equipment purchasing and upkeep and general housekeeping
- Manage on boarding of new employees internally and contractors on site with clients ; manage contracts, compliance checks, vetting etc
- Document control
- Prepare research, pitches and tenders for business development purposes
- Point of contact for clients
- Preperation of various reports for Director ; finance and payroll reports, sales reports etc
Requirements of this role:
- Experienced in Office Management
- Ability to juggle and multitask
- A proactive approach and ability to self-manage and organise workload
- Tech savvy
- Ability to 'get things done'!
About Wallace Myers International | Recruitment Agency
Wallace Myers International is a specialist recruitment agency headquartered in Dublin 2, Ireland. We are the staffing experts of choice for businesses and organisations seeking staffing solutions of the highest calibre. We are the market leaders in professional recruitment and lead the way in Retail, Pharmacy, Accountancy, Financial Services, HR, Business Support, Construction & Property, Marketing & Sales, Hospitality, Technology.
€35,000.00 - €45,000.00 per year