Office & Secretarial Recruitment Consultant
Location: Dublin South
Type of role: Permanent
Minimum Years’ Experience: 2-3years.
Osborne Office & Secretarial Team is seeking to hire experienced Recruitment Consultants for both HQ in Dublin 2 & our Sandyford office. We are very proud to have been crowned the NRF Best in Specialism in Office & Secretarial winners 4 times. Our client list is an enviable portfolio of organisations who partner with Osborne and Trust the team to find the right talent to join their organisations for Permanent, Contract & Temporary roles in areas such as Office support, office Managers, Customer Care, Sales & Marketing.
Osborne is a well-known & recognised Recruitment Consultancy; we take a lot of pride and passion into providing excellent Recruitment Services. The new roles we have on our team is true reflection of that growth. Our culture is Open honest communication, Trust, accountability and autonomy with a strong sense of team. We work smart and have lots of fun!
If you would like to work for a great company who buy you clothes, support and encourage you in learning and developing your career. Have a Business Development team who find you new jobs to work, an Internal Marketing Department who will promote your specialist division, a business support to post your jobs ads, as well as your birthday off …………contact me today!
- 3 years+ experience in Recruitment role in a Consultancy or Agency
- Passionate about the Recruitment Industry and placing candidate in Administration, Office Management, HR Sales, Customer Care.
- Proven experience in Client delivery & will go the extra mile
- Energetic, interested in being part of an innovative and growing firm with a huge vision.
- Using searching methodologies across various platforms to find & match candidates
In addition to a brilliant culture, here are just some of what we offer:
- Attractive Basic Salary.
- Uncapped upward scaling commission structure up to 20% on an annual basis.
- Flexible benefits package (% of your salary is allocated to the option you choose)
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Annual company weekend away
See osbornecareers for a full list of benefits that show you how we look after our people:
Or interested to find out more… I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Ayesha– Internal Recruitment Manager- 01 -6384400 / 086 8513596 or email: Ayesha.Thompson at Osborne