Office Support Administrator – Dublin 1 - €30,000 - €32,000 DOE – Permanent
This broad-based role will involve managing all day to day administrative tasks and office systems in the business as well as providing necessary general support to consultants.
The following are the main responsibilities which include, but are not limited to:
- Handling incoming calls, emails and all other communications.
- Managing electronic filing system, updating internal database and ensuring that all business records and documentation are fully up to date and maintained in a compliant manner.
- Issuing invoices and other bookkeeping related activities.
- Greeting clients and ensuring a professional service provided in all direct and indirect communications.
- Scheduling of meetings and appointments for all cases to ensure effective case management.
- Management of calendar for directors
- Some event and conference planning, attendance, presentation and management.
- Development of efficient office systems and procedures to support the business.
- Marketing support activities
- Scheduling of meetings and maintaining schedule for consultants
- General office management and administrative duties, including admin support relating to casework
- Attendance and networking at work-related events
- As a small but growing firm all staff will be required to assist colleagues with tasks as needed
Membership of the ELAI is provided after completion of probationary period and the job holder will be required to ELAI events as relevant to the business.
Please apply for this position with your most up to date CV. For further information you can contact Olivia Adams on 016384400 or at firstname.lastname@example.org