Medical Office Support Team Manager
My client, a multi-national Pharmaceutical company in Cork require a Medical Office Support Team Manager to lead a team of medical professionals. This position is a permanent full time role with excellent remuneration. Pharmaceutical or Healthcare background is required.
- Manage the Support Team and ensure smooth running of day to day activities of the various facets involved
- Point of contact for all back-office operation audits
- Collaborate closely with staff ensuring policies are adhered to
- Monthly reporting and quarterly business reviews with Leadership, including assessment of SLA and quality metrics
- Accountable to ensure the business processes reflect adherence to all applicable laws and regulations impacting the medical education environment, including ACCME and other industry regulations.
- Drive internal changes when appropriate
- Recruit, develop, motivate and drive successful team management.
- Bachelor's degree; Healthcare Discipline, Pharmaceutical background, Business Development/
- Business Process development / Project Management skills
- Strong leadership skills with exceptional communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving and time management skills
- Team Leader/Managerial experience
- Strong understanding of risk assessment and risk management
Please contact Éadaoin Looney on 0214221000 if you have any questions
Pension, Life Assurance, Health Insurance, On-Site Parking