There is no better time to join Soldo! After a recent round of funding, we are looking for new team members. The Office Systems and User Support team are the beating heart of the office and their support is critical to run our business. The team look after our core business systems and support users to get the most out of our IT assets. You will be reporting directly to the VP of IT.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- designing, implementing and optimising of user on-boarding, support and off-boarding processes and related IT systems (ITSM: ticketing, demand management, configuration management);
- defining hardware standards and negotiating service levels with vendors;
- following specific customer service standards to ensure your service is timely and accurately;
- contributing to customer support by effectively handling complaints, identifying areas of improvement and following up with internal teams;
- establishing best practices through the entire technical support process;
- Developing daily, weekly and monthly reports on help desk team’s productivity;
- recruiting, training and supporting help desk representatives and technicians; and
- managing the help desk team and evaluate performance.
We have a full job description available, but to give you an idea of what makes a successful Office Systems and Support Manager at Soldo we have noted down some key skills:
- Proven work experience as a Help Desk Manager, supplemented by experience managing geographically diverse teams
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude, complimented by excellent team management, written and verbal communications skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
- Familiarity with Office 365, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Windows PC, MacOS, Antivirus and anti-phishing technologies
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us by applying for this role. We will be delighted to hear from you.