Due to continued expansion RecruitmentPlus on behalf of our well-known manufacturing client are now recruiting for an Operations Cleaner based within the factory production areas.
The operations cleaner will ensure that all manufacturing plant and facilities assets are maintained to GMP standards.
They will be responsible for:
- Supporting the drive for GMP Audit Standards in Clean Room & Airlock
- Ensuring cleaning equipment is maintained
- Maintaining facilities areas such as Locker Rooms, Changing Rooms, Production Area (floors, walls, windows, ceilings & vents)
They will also be responsible for:
- The strategic and day to day ordering of cleaning raw materials.
- The completion of all necessary documentation
- Supporting the drive for GMP
- Working with the Operations Team to schedule in necessary cleaning & resources
- GMP Audit score improvement
- Ensuring the provision of a detailed weekly cleaning plan
- Developing the scheduled cleaning plan
- Demonstrating support for the site GPTW program
- Flexibility in working hours based on production requirements
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience of cleaning in an industrial or commercial environment
- Experience of operating industrial cleaning equipment ( such as floor scrubbers, industrial vac’s)
- Demonstrated expertise in managing & ordering cleaning materials
You will work on an attractive 3 week rotating roster between 12 hour day & night shifts.
If you have the required skills and experience please email your CV now for immediate interview!