Fantastic opportunity to join a leading international FMCG company at their state of the art manufacturing facility and centre of excellence in Cork. The ideal candidate will become a pivotal member of the senior leadership team responsible for the site's overall business performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Operations Team to develop and implement plans that drive safety, quality, customer satisfaction, growth, and operational excellence.
- Ensure that the quality standards are always adhered to and that the site manufactures products that conform to all safety, functional and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the site's operations strategy in collaboration with the site Leadership team
- Support and facilitate a continuous improvement culture via structured improvement initiatives.
- Lead and drive employee engagement ensuring alignment with the overall site engagement strategy.
- Collaborate with the Global Operations Team and with internal teams to ensure consistency of practices, share knowledge and improve decision-making.
- 10+ years of operations management experience, together with significant commercial and technical exposure.
- Experience of successfully leading within an operational environment.
- Possess strong leadership, communication, planning, people leadership and organising skills.
- Experience of budgetary processes, cost centre ownership and cost control.
- Have a thorough understanding of all aspects of Operations and Supply Chain management.
- Demonstrate high levels of commercial acumen and a strong desire to understand and deliver to customer requirements.
- Demonstrate a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Evidence of working collaboratively within complex environments, prioritising team wins over personal gains.
- Exposure to and knowledge of Operational Excellence techniques.
Berkley Life Science & Engineering is a specialist consultancy recruiting Life Science & Engineering professionals for organisations throughout Ireland; for more information go to www.berkley-group.com
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please contact Lisa Cooney on +353 21 428 9624 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org