Operations Manager (Content QA Team)
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire an Operations Manager to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team, and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
Job Reference: BBBH 18260
Your role will involve
- Managing the daily performance of Content Analysts, ensuring adherence to SLA expectations (e.g. productivity & quality)
- Ensuring efficient resource & capacity planning
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting to Senior Management
You must have as a minimum
- 2 years' experience managing a multilingual support team
- Background in content/quality reviewing
- Experience implementing new processes
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.