OPERATIONS / PRACTICE MANAGER
Professional Services | People Management | Workflow Management | Leadership
Location: Dublin City Centre
Job type: Permanent role
Our client is a busy Accountancy Practice, that is looking for the Operations/ Practice Manager. The successful candidate will work closely with the Partners, Management Team and key players of each department.
- An effective people manager who can delegate, lead, coach and motivate teams
- Strong personality with excellent commercial acumen
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Leader who could create strategies, improve processes, and manage change
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
About the role:
- Overseeing all elements of the daily and general running of the practice
- Responsibility for workflow, work-in-progress & timesheet reporting
- Reviewing internal systems & processes, delivering communication protocols
- Responsibility for driving performance & change management
- Lead and develop improved organizational procedures and systems, including filing, billing, accounts payable, and scheduling
- Management of facilities management, coordination of IT/software suppliers
- Management of the recruitment & HR administration
High integrity and confidentiality are essential for this position.
For more information contact Liene Malika.
60,000 - 70,000 per year