The Order Administrator will be responsible for the administration of all incoming standard orders, including validation, resolution of issues & entering them into the system in line with agreed KPI’s and quality standards and management of the whole order booking process while interacting closely with all the team members.
The person will be working as part of the Order Management Group, and reporting to the OM team manager.
- Third Level Diploma or equivalent with three years relevant experience
- Familiarity with computers and related software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Flexibility and willingness to work additional hours during high peak volume times during each quarter.
- Organizational and problem solving skills with attention to detail is highly desired.
- Fluency in English & a second European Language
- Verify orders and ensure that they include all mandatory information required to be able to process them; escalate in the timely manner
- Process the orders within the KPIs
- Verify that all prices are correct and checking the quotes
- Ensure that all products included in the orders are active for the region (i.e. detect phase-outs)
- Assist Team Manager in any issue in first instance and escalate the problem when necessary.
- Assist in resolving order discrepancies
- Escalate any issue which was not solved in 24 hrs or needs manager help to be solved
- Availability to cover order entry team members
- Ensure that the end to end process is completely fulfilled
- Other duties as assigned
pension healthcare, 25 days holidays, bonus