My East Cork based client is seeking Native German Level speakers to join their thriving multicultural business hub. Your role would include order management, customer and client excellence, and working closely with the Accounts and Supply Chain teams.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the accurate, efficient and compliant customer order processing for customers across the business
- Effectively process all manual orders received through phone, fax & email, ensuring priority for urgent orders, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Effectively manage all customer disputes to resolve any issues with orders.
- Complete outbound calls to established customers, coordinating with Accounts Receivable or Supply Chain teams
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & German language
- 2 years’ experience in order processing and customer service
- Demonstrate a strong compliance-oriented mindset and ability to work in global team environment
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leah on 021 2359 146 for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.