We are recruiting for Packaging Co Ordinator for our client in Co Meath. You will be responsible for managing and coordinate the sourcing of packaging materials and continuously monitor inventory levels.
* Responsible for the managing and purchasing of packaging, labels etc.
* Continuous communication between the warehouse manager, the buying department, the quality team and suppliers on all packaging requirement to ensure continuity of supply.
* Ensure stock takes are completed on a daily basis and our records are up to date on ERP system.
* Exercise strong negotiation skills for all purchasing of packaging materials.
* Monitor Packaging inventory and requirements based on orders and forecast packaging requirements.
* Assist with any ad hoc duties as assigned by Management.
Skills and Experience:
* 1 - 2 years' experience in a similar role is essential
* Bachelor's degree in a supply chain or related discipline is desirable
* ERP experience is a distinct advantage
* Knowledge of purchasing methods and procedures
* Knowledge of / experience in the FMCG Sector would be an advantage
* Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
Key Behaviours/ Competencies
* Strong negotiation skills
* Excellent Communicator: verbal and written
* Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
* Commitment to excellence and high standards
* Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
* Ability to manage priorities and workflow
* Demonstrate initiative and a flexible approach to issues
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Good initiative/hands on person
* Desire to work in an extremely fast paced team, someone who is self-motivated, and career driven with a strong commitment to getting things done
* Excellent attitude and willing to learn
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069
Send CV through attached link