Are you experienced and skilled in your trade, on the lookout for a new opportunity? Then come and join us at our Wellingborough based undercover construction site.
We are looking for genuine team players who can work alongside our team of skilled trades, completing 1st and 2nd fix work on new park and leisure and modular homes providing a quality finish and achieving productivity targets.
We are looking to strengthen the team and require skills in the follow's areas:
- Carpentry 1st and 2nd Fix
- Warehouse forklift operator
- Cleaner - builders clean
- Window Fabricator
- Flooring Fitter
- Furniture / Kitchen Fitter
We occasionally have vacancies for the skill sets below, and can keep CVs on file in these areas.
Stucco Exterior Finish, Plastering, Electrical Trainee, Kitchen & Bedroom Furniture Fitters, Bench Joiners, Rendering, Cladding, Carpet, Laminate & Vinyl Fitting, External Wall build, internal wall builds, Floors, Decorating.
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVERING LETTER DETAILING YOUR SKILL BASE AND ANY OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION WHICH YOU FEEL WILL SUPPORT YOUR APPLICATION.
Skilled | Trades | Carpentry | Laminate | Exterior Plaster | Timber Frame | Modular | Electrical | Plumbing | Kitchen Fitter | Bench Joiner | Forklift | Warehouse | Park Home | Building | Cleaner | Window Fabrication | Roofing | Mill | 1st Fix | 2nd Fix | Health & Safety
PAYE | Paid Holiday - 30 days inclusive of statutory days pro-rated | Aviva Work Place Pension Scheme | Life Cover | Loyalty Holiday | Salary DOE | Overtime
- Wellingborough Site Hours 6AM to 6PM Monday to Friday
- Core Working Hours are Monday to Thursday 7AM to 5PM
- 38-45hour week including Fridays
- Friday working as overtime 7AM to 2.30PM
- Must have full flexibility with working overtime
We are looking for a genuine team player who can work alongside a team of experts and industry professionals.
- Basic hand tools are essential for some roles
- An in-depth knowledge of the construction industry
- Good organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written, oral communication with the ability to liaise with staff at all levels
- A good level of fitness and a head for heights
- You will need experience preferably in the industry and construction disciplines such as house builders, commercial and leisure
- Qualifications in construction trades
- Forklift counter balance licence warehouse experience
- Health and Safety awareness
- Preferably from the park home sector or modular building
Since 1969, we have been one of the UK's leading manufacturers of park homes and holiday lodges. A proudly independent business, its continued success is built on an unwavering commitment to quality and innovation, with a proven record spanning 50 years.
Based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, we employ 220 people and are a steadfast and long-standing supporter of British manufacturing. All homes and lodges are constructed to BS3632 standards in its state-of-the-art production facility, positioned just a stone's throw from their Head Office and Visitor Centre, which remains the UK's only permanent indoor exhibition space for park homes and holiday lodges.
In 2019 we launched a new collection of homes and lodges in celebration of its 50th
anniversary. The renewed range offers timeless designs and interior styles tailored to both
contemporary and classical tastes. Guests are invited to discover the 'Our Difference' with seven designs displayed at any time within our refurbished and fully accessible Visitor Centre.
18,000 - 30,000 per year