Your new company
Our client is an architectural practice who has won numerous architecture awards and is well regarded in the industry. They have developed considerable expertise in a wide range of building types including residential, offices, office interiors and fit out, retail, education, healthcare and leisure & tourism for diverse range clients, public and private, including the bio-technology, national and local government, accommodation, industrial and technology sectors. They are now looking to recruit a Part 3 qualified Architect for a permanent position in Limerick. Candidates ideally will have a minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience. Candidates should have experience working on commercial, offices & retail projects.
Your new role
You will be joining the team as a Part III Architect, where you will gain the opportunity to be involved with a high volume and range of Large Scale projects across Ireland. Within the team, you will gain the opportunity to work closely with the Directors, and both, Senior and Junior Architectural professionals, providing a strong support system and team environment, ensuring each projects success. This role will also provide you with an excellent opportunity to progress and develop in your career.
What you'll need to succeed
- Part 3 qualified Design Architect
- 5 years' or more experience
- Registered with the RIAI.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative and have excellent problem solving abilities
- Excellent design and technical skills
- Experience in drawing packages for tender and construction.
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Project management and team management
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and adhere to the original vision for the design
- Dealing with new challenges as they arise on site
What you'll get in return
You will gain a great opportunity to join a renowned and successful practice, which will provide great career opportunities to ensure you gain the most from your career in architecture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
€45,000.00 - €55,000.00 per year