My client has an opening in their organisation for a Part Qualified Accountant, in Tralee Co. Kerry.
This role would really suit someone with experience who is looking to work with a dynamic team and progress their career.
Training and mentoring would be provided, and they can accommodate notice periods.
Your Responsibilities would include:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Taxation and business advice
- Reporting directly to partners
- Completion of various tax returns
- Liaising with clients on general queries
- Mentoring and guiding junior staff
- Part Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a busy finance role
- Knowledge of MS Office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Relate Software
- Team player who enjoys working with others and contributes to a positive office environment
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com or call Leah on 021 4847 135
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.