Rentokil initial is an established global blue chip organisation, operating in nearly 70 countries for over 90 years. We have a number of businesses within Ireland, including Rentokil Pest Control, Initial Washrooms, Initial Medical and Ambius, all our divisions provide our customers with expert services in a host of different specialisms.
We are a global leader in Pest Control and one of the leading companies that provide expert Washroom Hygiene, Vending and Floor mat solutions. At Rentokil Initial we make business decisions based on the views of our colleagues.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Credit Control Administrator to be part of our Finance team within our head office, based in Naas. This will be an office-based role.
The purpose of this position is to fulfil duties requested by your immediate manager/supervisor as well as all Administration and Clerical duties required.
To be considered for the Part/Recently Qualified Management Accountant position you will ideally have the following;
- Qualified/Part Qualified accountant/Accountancy Technician (CIMA, ACCA or CPA)
- Strong Excel knowledge and experience in spreadsheet analysis.
- Strong team working skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Some previous experience in a busy, fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines would be advantageous
Desirable but not essential
- Thrives in fast-paced & changing environment
- Willingness to learn
- Is self-motivated & enjoys responsibility
- Attention to detail, high levels of accuracy
- Analytical, methodical, problem-solving skills, numeracy
- Organised, manages deadlines
- Is accountable; has the maturity to reflect on own performance as well as wider consequences of financial decisions
- Has strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Can manage/ positively influence others
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with budgets & forecasts to guide business planning
- Interpreting & reporting financial information to aid management in business decision-making and control
- Assist with the implementation of core internal controls
- Preparation of monthly analytical review on P&L and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
- Preparation of journals to complete month end (Prepayments/accruals)
- Involved in the preparation of the P&L Dashboard and Balance Sheet report for the group
- Balance sheet reconciliations at month end
- Provide accounting support to the AP/Cash team and responses to ad hoc requests
- Involvement in setting up and improving on accounting processes with a view to making them more efficient
- Meet key reporting deadlines on a monthly basis
- Ability to multi task and provide cross team support as required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
What we offer in return, as well as joining a FTSE100, we also offer you:
- A competitive basic salary
- 20 days’ annual leave (pro rata)
- Progression opportunities
- Company pension
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If you would like the chance to work in this exciting role for an innovative company, please apply.
For more information on the Rentokil Initial family, please visit our website https://www.rentokil-initial.com/
As part of your application two (2) references would need to be provided