Position: Community Paediatric Nurse
Number of positions: 1
Type of role: Contract 6 months; part time 20-25/h
Location: covering Co. Sligo, Mayo and Donegal
Pay rate: €25/h, expenses / mileage
Own car required
Working hours: day shifts only,
Reporting to: CNM
As a Paediatric home care nurse you will provide home visit service to high standard that meets best practice. You will maintain accurate electronic records and deliver certain micro reports immediately after a visit back to head office.
You will be very well supported and you will work as part of a team while using your clinical, communication and interpersonal skills to provide service to highest standards possible.
* Third level Degree in Paediatric / Children's Nursing
* Active registration with NMBI
* Ideally 1-2+ year post qualification experience working with children, community preferably
* High degree of self-motivation, evidence of personal and professional development
* You will have excellent written & oral communication skills, computer skills and diligence with documentation, attention to detail, good time management skills.
* You will be flexible and adaptable to change.
* You will have a full clean driving license, and access to own car as client visits are part of this job
Responsibilities and duties:
* Administration of an IM injections to new born babies, RSV programme.
* Maintenance of accurate and detailed records and the return of all patient records and files to head office.
* To liaise closely with other healthcare personnel and parents of the babies.
* Keep abreast of current trends and developments in professional matters and in clinical care. Ensure that clinical skills are maintained.
* Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
€25.00 - €25.00 per hour