A Leading Food Manufacturer is seeking a Part Time Administrator – Projects to join their team on an initial 6-month contract.
The Part-Time Project Administrator will provide administrative support to a significant project within the organization. They will be managing schedules, arranging tasks and provide communication to all team members.
- Competitive salary
- Sports and social club
- Restaurant - subsidised and free snacks
- Parking on site
- Great place to work
- Schedule regular meetings and record project decisions
- Maintain the overall project Gantt and update as required
- Create and update workflows as required for the project
- Collate status updates from all stakeholders for internal and external communication purposes
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Order resources as required
- Maintaining the Engineering Gantt a log of all Engineering activities
- Measure and report on project performance
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
- Knowledge of project management software (Microsoft Project)
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- Ability to work as a team but be self-motivating
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Emma at Osborne Recruitment or call Emma on 041 986 5058.