Partner Channel Marketing Manager
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industry, remaining as one of the world's top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Partner Channel Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience in digital marketing strategy and execution with a tech multinational.
Initially until the end of June 2021, this role is responsible for or building partner capacity and capabilities leveraging appropriate digital engines, virtual learning and in-person events for targeted partners in support of driving partner solutions in markets.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18459
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing strategy and execution with a tech multinational
- Bachelor's degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired
What will a Partner Channel Marketing Manager do?
- Ensure that the partner enablement plan is aligned to business priorities with approved budgets and plans across stakeholders
- Ensure that the partner enablement strategy is aligned to enablement opportunities and initiatives such as major learning events
- Be the lead for the partner program and ensure execution of 100% of identified partners
- Ensure strong number and/or percentage of partners are leveraging local digital enablement assets.
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040