Blueface’s portfolio of business-grade solutions customizable cloud voice unified communications platform is a member of Comcast Business’s portfolio of business-grade solutions. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company with three primary businesses: Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal and Sky. Making Comcast one of the world's largest connectivity and entertainment companies.
Recognised by Gartner in their UCaaS Magic Quadrant, Blueface has built upon superlative voice foundations to develop a feature-rich, easily customised proprietary platform for businesses and carriers of any size. Blueface has global reach with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and Philadelphia, USA; with additional offices in New York, Hong Kong, Rome, Madrid, and London. As a member of Comcast Business, Blueface’s culture is built on integrity and respect—with the goal of working together to drive ourselves and our businesses to always be creative, innovative, and competitive. At Blueface, we embrace good ideas and bring them to life quickly. We’re forward-looking and restless in looking for new ways to innovate for our customers.
Blueface is seeking a talented Partner Enablement Specialist to join our Team.
If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
- Work with a global service provider customes to enable their partner channel sell Blueface's cloud communications service white labelled under their brand.
- Take ownership in developing the partner's sales pipeline and achieve monthly sales targets through a joint-selling program
- Build rapport with your partners and cultivate a strong relationship as a trusted advisor and knowledgeable resource
- Achieve your weekly KPI targets
- Help qualify opportunities with detailed questioning and score them internally on their likelihood to become a customer
- Originate new opportunities through your own research and relationship building
- Liaise with team members in marketing, support, onboarding, product and finance to achieve success for your partners
- Provide accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast through diligent updating of Blueface’s CRM
- Demo the Blueface platform and service
- Training partner on how to sell Blueface
- Ensuring your partner has all adequate tools, content, resources and the right strategy to be successful in selling Blueface
Your Core Skills
- Superior communication skills (oral and written)
- Passionate, energetic and empathetic
- Focused on the success of the partner/customer
- Detail oriented
- Technically savvy and interested in technology
- Ability to work independently while part of a collaborative sales team environment
- Knowledge of digital marketing and content-driven sales is a bonus.
Location & Perks
Comcast offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive healthcare benefits program that delivers value to you and your family while supporting the company’s business objectives.
Blueface HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin. The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links (DART, Dublin Bus, LUAS), and is close to all that Dublin City has to offer including restaurants, cinemas, theatres, bars and shopping.
We are two minutes from CHQ — a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — including Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Freshi, The Bake House, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Blueface also provides our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in rude health.
The IFSC is a hive of activity for the software development community and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
Apply now to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!
Role Type: One Year Fixed Term Contract
Industry: Telecommunications Compensation: NEG, DOE